Install the SocialToaster Account Connector extension to your Magento store to give your customers a one-click sign up and login to your SocialToaster campaign.
Magento Community Edition 1.7 to 1.9.x or Magento Enterprise Edition 1.9 to 1.14.x
1. Generate a SocialToaster API Key
If you were not already provided an API Key, log into the SocialToaster dashboard and click the Manage Account button in the upper right corner of the page. Scroll down to the API Information section of the page shown and click the Generate New Key button. You will use the value shown later on in the setup of this module.
2. Obtain the Extension
You will need to contact your SocialToaster Account Manager, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest to install the module.
3. Install the Extension Files
Extract the contents of the zipped extension onto the web root of your Magento web site.
4. Create a Static CMS Block
The content of this block will appear above the Sign Up button that appears towards the end of the content displayed on the checkout success page.
5. Configure Extension Settings
Log into the admin site for your Magento store, then navigate to System > Configuration and select SocialToaster > Account Connector. Note that since Magento caches resource permissions, you may receive a 404 error when accessing this page for the first time; if so, log out of the admin site and log back in. Complete the settings as follows:
- Display on Checkout Success: Enable or disable the appearance of the signup call to action and button on the checkout success page
- SocialToaster API URL: Use https://my.socialtoaster.com for your live site, otherwise use https://test-my.socialtoaster.com for testing purposes
- API Key: Use the value you created from Step 1 above
- Campaign Key: In the SocialToaster dashboard, navigate to Configuration > Program Setup > Settings and copy the Key value shown
- Campaign Site URL: The URL to your SocialToaster campaign
- Signup Call to Action Block ID: Enter the Identifier value of the Static CMS block you created in Step 4 above