There are two main recommended channels for organic recruitment. First, we recommend sending one email blast announcing the program to any/all of your available email lists through the platform and format that you typically email these potential users. We also recommend posting to your brand’s social pages about the campaign (especially Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) as frequently as 2-3 times per week during the initial month of a program. Below are some samples and copy to help you get an idea of what these messages typically look like.
A. Recommended Recruitment Email Blast Copy
You’re invited to join [insert program name]!
You have qualified for this exclusive VIP program because of your interest in [insert brand]. By becoming a social ambassador, we will begin sending you our most exciting news to share with your friends and followers.
The best part? The more you share and participate, the more rewards you’ll earn. This month alone we’re giving away [name most appealing prize].
Sound like the perfect fit? Click here to sign up now: http://sot.ag/ABCD !
B. Recommended Social Media Post Copy
Join [insert program name], our new VIP rewards program designed for our ultimate fans.
Sign up now. We’ll send you challenges and exclusives you get to see first. And, you’ll qualify for new rewards every month. We’re giving away a [insert most appealing prize] at the end of this month alone!
Join the [insert program name] and get entered to win a [insert most appealing prize]. Click here to learn more and join: http://sot.ag/ABCD
Instagram post: [post a fun pic for the program]
Caption: Do you have what it takes to be one of our ambassadors? Click the link in our bio to sign up for the [insert program name] and get in the running to win a [insert most appealing prize]!
*Add the program URL to your IG bio.
C. Recruitment Email (for your fans once they join)
We are so excited that you decided to join [insert program name] and we can’t wait to see what you can do.
Remember, this month we are giving away a [insert most appealing prize] to one lucky team member. The more you share and earn, the higher your chances of winning.
If you look at the bottom of this email, you’ll see your own personal recruitment link. Share this with your friends. Every friend who signs up will earn you an additional entry into this gift card drawing.
Text it, share it or email it now.
D. Recruitment Post (for your fans to share and recruit their friends)
· Content URL: [program URL]
· Image: [The system will automatically pull in the image from the program URL data. If you’d like to use a different one, you can upload an image.]
· Email Subject: Spread the word about our Ambassador Program for more chances to win!
· Email Summary (this is the body of the post email): If you’re like us, you love winning prizes. And just like us, you’re an Ambassador for our program! Well since we’re feeling so generous, we want to give you even more chances to win.
Hit ‘Share Now’ to spread the word about our program to your friends and you’ll start earning points! The more points you earn, the more chances you have at winning the [Grand Prize]. So keep sharing and earning, and hopefully we’ll see you winning soon!
· Facebook Post Title (60 characters): Become an Ambassador today for exclusives and points!
· Facebook Additional Info (105 characters): Like our brand? Now you can get rewarded for it! Join today and you could win a [Grand Prize]! #Entry
· Twitter Tweet (89 characters): Become an Ambassador today for exclusives and points! #Entry
· Tumblr Blog Text (320 characters): Check it out- you can earn exclusives and prizes by becoming an Ambassador! Sign up today #Entry